Projects are developed attempting to consider every scale: from XXS to XXL. Architecture, urbanism and interior design are integrated into a mode of practice that goes beyond the surface of the project itself.
(1996-2002) Graduated in ETSAB -Escola Tècnica Superior d’Arquitectura de Barcelona, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya.
(2001) Grant Mies van der Rohe Foundation
(2002-2003) Master in Arts in Landscape Urbanism Architectural Association School of Architecture, London UK
MAIN COLLABORATION IN OTHER ARCHITECTURAL STUDIOS
(2016-present) In House architect in EMESA CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL
(2006-2016) Project leader in MiAS architects_Josep Miàs
- Nou Camp Nou competition. FCBarcelona (2016)
- 22@ Office building in Poblenou, Barcelona
- Primary School, Girona
- Psychiatric Center, Arenys de Munt
- Housing tower in Torre Baró, Barcelona
- Pedestrian Bridge, Palafolls
- Banyoles old town public space, Banyoles
- Butterfly house, Besalú
- San Bernardo apartments, Madrid
(2005-2006) Project leader -competition team- in b720
(2003-2005) Team in MAP architects_Josep Lluís Mateo
- Headquarters of the Film Theatre of Catalonia, Barcelona
- St.Jordi Students Residence, Barcelona
- Maag Tower, Zurich
- Office Building WTC, Cornellà
In 2006, after participating in major projects of international interest, Scale to Fit Barcelona is founded by Adriana Porta.